Guangdong's Huizhou and Qingyuan found several close contacts of COVID-19 infections on July 28. To ensure residents' safety, local CDCs required that people related to the below-mentioned close contacts should report to local government at once.
Four close contacts resident in Shiwan Town, Boluo County (博羅縣石灣鎮) were found on July 28. They have taken the Zhangjiajie-Guangzhou flight CZ3382, where a confirmed case was discovered. People related to them are required to go to local medical institutions before 20:00 of July 28 to accept two nucleic acid tests within three days, and must avoid taking public transport.
Tracks of close contact No. 1
July 26: Lebeier Early Education Centre (樂貝兒早教中心), Fubang Market of Shiwan (石灣富邦市場)
July 27: Lebeier Early Education Centre
Tracks of close contacts No. 2 and No. 3
July 27: Bank of China on Wanhu Road, Shiwan County (石灣鎮灣湖路中國銀行), Rural Commercial Bank of Tiechang Village (鐵場農商銀行), Tiechang Market (鐵場村市場)
Tracks of close contact No. 4
No outings since arrival at home on July 26
The following residents are required to report to the government immediately:
1. Inbound passengers from Zhangjiajie, Hunan since July 17
2. People that watched the Meilixiangxi (魅力湘西) performance in Zhangjiajie, Hunan on July 22
3. Inbound passengers from Fenghuang County, Xiangxi Tujia and Miao Autonomous Prefecture, Hunan since July 23
4. Inbound passengers that have travelled to Nanjing, passed through Nanjing Lukou International Airport, or had the same itinerary with officially reported cases
5. Inbound passengers from high-risk and medium-risk areas
Three close contacts resident in Qingyuan were found on July 28, all having taken the Zhangjiajie-Guangzhou flight CZ3382. Their travel records are as follows.
Close contacts No. 1 and No. 2:
July 25: Travelled from Zhangjiajie Hehua International Airport to Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport (廣州白雲機場) on the China Southern Airlines flight CZ3382 (seat numbers 51H and 51K), arriving at 8:50 a.m. Got on Metro Line 3 at the airport, transferred to line 6 at Yantang Station (燕塘站), got off at Kemulang Station (柯木塱站), and got to Guangzhou Tianhe Tongren Shiyan School (天河區龍洞同仁實驗學校) by taxi. Arrived at Tianhe Coach Terminal (天河客運站) by taxi at 11 a.m. Travelling to Qingyuan Xincheng Coach Terminal (清遠市新城客運站) on coach from 12:00 to 13:20. Got to the Municipal Development and Reform Commission dormitory (市計委宿舍) by taxi at 13:33, and drove to No.1 of Country Garden Shanhucheng residential quarter (碧桂園山湖城學府1號) at 18:47.
July 26: No. 1 of Country Garden Shanhucheng residential quarter, Xingzhouyuan residential quarter on Beijiang 1st Road in Qingcheng District (清城區北江一路星洲苑), Qingyun residential quarter (青雲小區), Meixiaji’efang Restaurant (美夏雞鵝坊), the Municipal Development and Reform Commission Dormitory, the Qincgheng District Council (清城區政府)
July 27: No. 1 of Country Garden Shanhucheng residential quarter, Xingzhouyuan residential quarter on Beijiang 1st Road in Qingcheng District, the Municipal Development and Reform Commission Dormitory, Lianjiang Community Party and Mass Service Centre (連江社區黨羣服務中心), Xihushaonian Xiangrikui Children's Home (西湖少年向日葵兒童之家), Qingyun residential quarter
Close contact No. 3:
July 25: the same as that of close contacts No. 1 and No. 2
July 26: Xingzhouyuan residential quarter, Chaonan Weigangbandao Zone (opposite to the Lilac Garden Hotel) (朝南維港半島), No. 1 of Country Garden Shanhucheng residential quarter
July 27: Xingzhouyuan residential quarter, Chaonan Weigangbandao Zone (opposite to the Lilac Garden Hotel), No. 1 of Country Garden Shanhucheng residential quarter
In addition, Guangdong Provincial Center for Disease Control and Prevention listed the following people as key groups:
1. Residents that have been to high-risk or medium-risk areas over the past 14 days
2. Passengers of flights CZ3382 (Zhangjiajie-Guangzhou) and CZ6322 (Guangzhou-Dalian) on July 25
3. Inbound passengers from Zhangjiajie since July 17, especially those having watched the Meilixiangxi (魅力湘西) performance on July 22
If you are one of these people, you are required to:
1. Report to local government at once and accept nucleic acid tests.
2. Check your health code. If the code turns yellow, take nucleic tests in nearby hospitals. If the code turns red, contact the community medical services centre as soon as possible and cooperate with further medical investigations.
3. Avoid travelling on public transport
Other residents should also stay alert. Avoid travelling to high-risk and medium-risk areas, wash hands frequently, always wear masks, pay attention to indoor ventilation, and maintain a one-meter social distance.
If you experience any uncommon symptoms, such as fever, cough, fatigue, myalgia (muscle pain), or diarrhoea, go to hospital at once but do not take public transport. Residents without contraindications are required to get vaccinated as soon as possible.
Author | Jerry (intern)
Editor | Jerry, Monica, Abby